Smiths Pneupac®, ParaPAC®, VentiPAC® and TransPAC™ Ventilator Circuit
- Clear material
- PEEP valve option
- No risk of miss-assembly after cleaning
- No risk of contamination between patients due to inadequate cleaning
- Compatible with all-existing Pneupac ventilators
- Delivers high-effenciency oxygen therapies in pre-hospital, transport and hospital settings
Philips Cough Assist T70® Ventilator Circuit
Proximal Pressure Line Circuits With Limb, Humidifier Chamber
Neonatal Resuscitation Circuit
- NeoVent resuscitation system includes accurate and tactile PEEP control. It has been connected with 10F/15M and 15F connections to comply with all type of machines
- NeoVent can be supplied with face masks, O2 tubing
- Red Safety Cap- Protects when not being used. Used to seal circuit for leak testing. Aids in setting of PEEP and PIP.
- Customization is avaliable.
- Different lengths available.
- Enhanced PEEP control.
- Can be supplied with mask.
Nitric Oxide and Oxygen Delivery Circuit
- Entonox® is a medical gas made up of equal parts of Nitrous Oxide and Oxygen. Although used mainly in childbirth, it is analgesic and sedative effects are used in other hospital settings such as fracture clinics
- Our Entonox® product range includes ready to use Entonox® circuits, which use lightweight corrugated tubing and can be fitted with breathing filters and either a mouthpiece or face mask to suit patient preference